LINE MAGNETIC LM-24CD
LM-24CD – CD Player – DAC ESS9016 – Output stage with 6ZK8
The LM-24CD has optical and coaxial digital outputs, XLR and BNC analogue outputs as well as an analogue stereo RCA and XLR output. The mechanical CD is an original SONY KSM-213C. The DAC is based on an ESS9016 chip and the output stages use two 6ZK8 tubes.
The solid MDF plinth with a high-
Poly is a portable music streamer/player that combines with Mojo to wirelessly stream from connected devices and playback from its Micro SD, all with smartphone control. It enables hi-fi sound quality at home or on-the-go, with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay and network connectivity and upgrades headphone, car and home audio performance
The Michell Orbe turntable takes the established concept of the GyroDec and adds to it an extra level of isolation, better structural damping, and an improved motor drive system. As of January 2004 the motor controller employs the revolutionary Never-Connected mains isolation circuit.
- Double chassis, suspended pendulum subchassis
- Damped subchassis
- 60 mm thick massive acrylic/vinyl platter of high inertia
- Screw-down record clamp, compatible with standard and 180g audiophile pressings
- Inverted oil-pumping bearing
- Custom arm boards available for most tonearms
- High-quality standalone DC motor with tacho feedback speed control
- Orbe Controller NC motor power supply with Never-Connected circuit
- Finished in clear or black acrylic with black or aluminium metal parts
Weight 19 kg
Dimensions 53 (w) x 41 (d) 21 (h) cms
With lid fully opened 53 (w) x 49 (d) 59 (h) cms
CDA2 – CD Pre-Amplifier
- All-discrete class-A pre-amplifier with balanced and unbalanced outputs.
- Two analogue inputs via RCA/phonon and one via 3.5mm mini-jack.
- High-performance CD Player.
- Premium AKM 32-bit DAC.
- USB digital input supporting up to 384kHz PCM data and native DSD256.*
- Headphone amp featuring discrete output stage.
- Handmade in England.
- 6-year warranty.**
*DSD256 support via PC only (up to DSD128 via Mac).
** TWO years on CD mechanism.
Looking for an all in one solution?- SIACD
Your Music. Just Better
Welcome Mojo, the world’s most advanced portable digital to analogue converter DAC/Headphone amplifier. Thanks to technology derived from our Hugo series units and Dave reference converter, our little powerhouse, that’s just the size of a pack of playing cards, will not only make your music sound better, but will effortlessly drive any pair of headphones – wherever you are, no matter what.
Desktop revolution – a new definition of D/A converter
The DA-150 is a state of the art, compact, USB D/A converter built upon the same principle as its predecessor, the DA-100, that is to construct a simple PC audio environment to offer high quality sound in a small footprint. Desktop usability and high sound quality co-exist perfectly within the design of the DA-150 with features such as compatibility with USBs inputting PCM 192 kHz/32 bits and DSD 5.64 MHz (like the upper model DA-250), a headphone amplifier circuit with remarkably improved drive force and the addition of the LECUA* computerized attenuator as standard. As a digital interface to connect with various devices to reproduce high-resolution sound sources, the DA-150 raises the benchmark for compact D/A converters.