Unusually at its price level, the Model 2070Si subwoofer is a completely DSP (Digital Signal Processing) driven system with highly efficient class D amplification. However this has meant we have been able to achieve an advanced level of functionality, as well as optimising the sonic performance, by undertaking all filtering and limiting completely in the digital domain. An example is the Speaker Type function switch, which alters the characteristic of the subwoofer’s frequency response at the crossover point. This allows the subwoofer to be optimised for use with either ported speakers, like the rest of the Q Acoustics range, or infinite baffle models.
Home Cinema Speaker Pack
- Award winning 3000 Series 5.1 Home Theatre System, Perfect for every occasion, the outstanding 3000 Series 5.1 Home Theater Pack will unleash the full potential of your home theater electronics.
- Being Q Acoustics loudspeakers, they don’t just deliver fantastic home theater sound. Every new 3000 Series model is also an outstanding, genuine hi-fi loudspeaker. So the 3000 home theatre pack is also your best choice if you want to enjoy wonderful stereo musical performances
1049 EURO for MATTE GRAPHITE AND AMERICAN WALNUT FINISH
1349 EURO for BLACK LAQUER AND WHITE LAQUER FINISH
BIGGER, BOLDER SOUND FROM THE Q 3020I
The 3020i builds on the success of its multi award winning predecessor. Boasting 125mm (5 in) and 22mm (0.9 in) precision drivers, the Q 3020i speakers deliver deep bass and room-filling sound. The 3020i maintain the same acoustically optimal front profile but have been made slightly taller and deeper giving an overall cabinet size increase of 25%. This increased internal volume has enabled the Q 3020i to gain an extended low frequency response from the ported design so that more-than-ever the smaller enclosures in the range belie their diminutive stature with an impressively large-scale sound.
The Q 3020i speakers can be shelf-mounted on compliant, pre-fitted rubber feet, stand-mounted or wall-mounted on optional, dedicated stands and brackets ensuring the Q 3020i fit seamlessly and fill your chosen listening room with bold, beautiful sound.
The Q Acoustics 3030i is the latest bookshelf or stand-mount addition to our award-winning 3000i loudspeaker range. Designed to deliver big, bassy, hard-hitting yet beautifully poised sound from a compact, discreet and good-looking cabinet, it’s packed with Q Acoustics’ latest technological advances.
- Extraordinarily low 46kHz response for punchy, controlled bass
- P2P computer-aided bracing eliminates cabinet-borne resonances for the cleanest, most accurate sound
- Custom-designed stand for perfect placement, perfect isolation and perfect stability
The stunning 3060S is one of the slimmest subwoofers from Q Acoustics available and delivers stunningly deep and controlled bass to complete the musical and movie listening experience. Available in 4 finishes, the Q 3060S can be wall mounted or discretely floor mounted.
- The 3060s delivers every nuance of an acoustic double bass or rumble of a cinematic explosion utilising a powerful 150watt amplifier partnered with a high performance 200mm driver
- The Q 3060s is among the slimmest subwoofers available and fits discretely into any home cinema system wall mountable with an optional, dedicated wall bracket or can be floor mounted using rubber feet or the spikes provided
- Other than the main functions, all of the controls and connections are hidden behind a magnetic hatch with a down-facing port for discrete cable runs
- The 3070S subwoofer perfectly complements all Q Acoustics 3000 and 2000i series stereo and center channel speakers. And of course; because it’s a Q Acoustics product, its twin, long throw, 6½ inch drive units and powerful 140watts rms amplifier, enable the 3070S subwoofer to beautifully reproduce the fast ‘twang’ of a double bass just as well as exciting movie soundtracks.
- Ported Enclosure Type, 2 x 170mm Bass Unit, 140W rms Amplified Power, 50Hz – 150Hz (var) Crossover Frequency
An Innovative Solution
The Concept 20 represents the start of a new era going beyond anything that Q Acoustics had achieved before. It’s a beautifully styled product, which we confidently believe provides a level of sonic performance previously thought impossible at its price point. To achieve this extraordinary result, Q Acoustics’ design team applied advanced technology to address cabinet resonance, widely recognised as the single biggest hurdle preventing ‘high end’ sonic performance. This State-of-the-Art, ultra-low resonance and beautifully lacquered cabinet design allows the 125mm drive unit and wide dispersion 25mm tweeter to perform at their very impressive best.